State-of-the-art Microbe Cleaning Technology
BioRem-2000 Multi-Surface Cleaner is used for the clean-up of hydrocarbons from any hard surface from floors to tools. Based on the application BioRem-2000 Multi-Surface Cleaner can be diluted from a ratio of 1:2 parts water to 1:40 parts water; from heavy degreasing to light cleaning with a floor scrubber. It is NSF approved Reg. #123558 classes A-1 and A-4. It is All-natural, sustainable and biodegradable.
- Ground-breaking Microbe Technology remediates hydrocarbons into water and carbon dioxide.
- Eliminates 100% of disposal costs.
- Eliminates the use of granular absorbents, socks, pads and caustic degreasers.
- Easily applied with mops, auto floor scrubbers, and degreasing equipment.
- Excellent rinse-ability, dries quickly and removes all oily, slick film leaving a non-slip surface.
- Safe to use on any water-safe surface, including metal, concrete, plastic, and rubber.
- Safe to dispose product into waste sewer drains whether facilities are private or public municipal pre-treatment plants.
- Renders flammable liquids, such as gasoline, diesel and jet fuel, non-flammable.
- Non-toxic, non-pathogenic and is completely harmless to human, plant, animal and marine life.
- Compatible with oil/water separators, skimming units, evaporators, polymers and more.